Sporting FANS, download the @WeChatZA app and set up you #WeChatWallet today, so you’re ‘match ready’ when you get to Newlands Cricket Ground for the @WeChatZA Newlands Challenge on Tuesday, 15 November so you may claim your R80 in the #WeChatWallet when you buy a R40 ticket to spend within the stadium at the #SnapScan accredited vendors (T&C’s apply).
Be early and meet all your sporting stars in ONE venue on the 15th! Gates open at 3pm.
Details of the two games at PPC Newlands are as follows:
i) Ajax CT vs Santos FC, 4pm [gates open at 3pm]
ii) DHL Stormers vs The Cape Cobras, 6pm
With the WeChat Wallet, users can electronically send cash to friends and family, just like handing cash to a friend to get you lunch or pay for coffee or a drink at the bar.
Information of up to three chip and PIN debit or credit cards, which are verified by Visa and MasterCard security systems, can be saved in the WeChat Wallet.
Cards can also be used to Cash In and increase your wallet’s cash balance, pay for services on WeChat such as airtime, electricity, food or pay SnapScan merchants.
Howzat for value?! 4 teams, 2 matches at, 1 venue PLUS get R80 in your WeChat Wallet to spend within the stadium, so download WeChat today to score.
How to pay via WeChat Wallet
1) Open WeChat
2) Tap on Me and select Wallet
3) Tap on Get Started to register your wallet
4) Tap on Cards and add your card
5) Tap on Use SnapScan and scan the QR code on the TicketPro payment page to pay for your tickets
Terms & Conditions
• Tickets for this event costs R40 per person. If the user pays via WeChat Wallet they will receive R80 paid back into their WeChat Wallet – irrespective of how many tickets were purchased.
• The rebate offer is limited to one R80 rebate per unique WeChat Wallet user.
• The QR code on the TicketPro payment must be scanned via the WeChat app not the Snapscan app to receive the rebate.
• Money rebated to the user’s WeChat Wallet can be used to pay for food & drinks at participating stadium vendors at the event, transferred to a friend on WeChat or cashed out at a Standard Bank ATM or selected retailers.
• To register a WeChat Wallet, users need to be 16 years or older and have a South African ID number.
• WeChat Wallet is only available on Android and iOS devices